12/26/08

December 26 - Maybe Next Spring



Somewhere, under the snow and between the trees lies my 200 ft driveway.

The good news is that I have a mighty snowblower. With it I can clear the snow away and find my driveway.

The bad news is that the day before Christmas the snowblower choked on a big rock and completely disabled itself.

The good news is that I have a fix-it-at-your-house warranty that runs till February of 1911. The repairman was scheduled to fix it today.

The bad news is that the repairman can’t come. Why? Well, because it is snowing.

Think about that. I live on a mountain at 8000 ft altitude. If it is snowing anywhere in Arizona, it is snowing here. When do I need a snow blower? When it's snowing. When's he gonna come? When it's done snowing. Maybe next spring.

No comments: